** Please email to purchase**
This cute lil' removal kit includes a small bottle of INK London Remover, an INK London Professional Nail File, Orange Stick, Cotton Pads & removal foils.
Great for removing gel polish & stopping those bad picking habits from forming! You know who you are ;)
Top Tip: You may want to add a hot water bottle, wheat bag warmed up or just a good old hot drink for warmth…
How to use...
- Buff the top of the nails to file off the top coat (this is so that the acetone can soak through the gel polish)
- Get the heated object ready to put in place (hot water bottle or wheat bag/hot drink) Please be careful with hot objects
- Cut the cotton pads into quarters
- Carefully apply the acetone/remover to the pads
- Place the pads on the nails
- Wrap foil around the nail and secure the pad in place
- Put on the hot water bottle/wheat bag and leave for 10 mins or more or enjoy your hot drink to warm your hands up.
- After at least 10 mins, remove one foil at a time to check the progress. The gel should be crinkling up and loosening from the nail plate.
- Nudge off the loose gel with the orange stick.
- If there’s a little gel left on the nail plate, give it a little buff with the white block and apply the removal foils again for another 5 mins.
- Once all of the gel has come off, use the file to tidy and shape your nails.
- Apply liberal amounts of cuticle oil to the nails to rehydrate your nails. You can buy that here.
FREE delivery on orders over £50
FREE pick up from salon